Our approach to providing accounting services starts with understanding your company and your industry. Our firm offers full service accounting using Quickbooks. We provide timely and accurate financial statements for you to use to manage your business. For a monthly or quarterly fee, we maintain your books and provide insight and planning ideas along the way. And since the company records are timely, we can offer tax planning advice so that there are no surprises to you, the business owner, at the end of the year. Furthermore, if your bank requires financial statements for a loan, we keep up-to-date financial statements upon request.
If you maintain your own accounting system, we offer small business solutions to make your workday less stressful and more productive. We use Quickbooks, so if you have an in-house bookkeeper or plan to obtain one, you can hire us as a consultant to provide training, accounting processes and Quickbooks support for your team.
Each Pay Period
- We generate and issue employee payroll checks based on information from you (all you do is sign and disburse the checks);
- Provide for direct deposit of checks into employee bank accounts;
- Provide pay stubs and earnings records to employees;
- Provide employee earnings records for your files; and
- Provide journal entries to enter into your checkbook to account for the payroll expenses
- We calculate the federal and state taxes payable to the respective agencies and cut the checks for your signature; and
- Complete any forms required by the respective agencies on a timely basis
- We complete all quarterly payroll reports including federal Form 941, state withholding tax reports, state unemployment tax returns and federal unemployment deposits
- We complete Forms W-2 and W-3 for all employees;
- Complete and file federal Form 940, Federal Unemployment Tax Report
Also, since we handle company retirement plans and other employer fringe benefit plans for our clients, the payroll service enables us to easily administer those plans for you